How to Get Published in Southeast Asian Studies
Time & LocationSession 5
Thu 09:00–10:30 Room 1.406
Save This EventAdd to Calendar
- Ann Philipp International Quarterly for Asian Studies
- Gerald Jackson NIAS Press
- Rachel Harrison South East Asia Research
- Robert Shepherd Critical Asian Studies
- Saskia Gieling University of Amsterdam Press
This panel brings together editors from various journals and presses publishing academic research on Southeast Asia. The editors will first introduce their presses and journals, before they will address key issues in the publication process including the submission of a manuscript, the peer review process, audiences and journal missions. The panel seeks to shed some light on the enigma of the publication process.
Moderated by Benjamin Baumann.